- 2 oz Eva’s spritz, very cold
- 1.5 oz juniper simple syrup
- 1.5 oz fresh lemon juice
- 4 raspberries, fresh or thawed, if frozen
- Cold sparkling water to top
HOW TO ENJOY FOR BITTER FOR WORSE
- Muddle raspberries, lemon juice, and juniper syrup in a cocktail shaker or jar.
- Strain into a flute.
- Add Eva’s and sparkling water, and stir gently.
- Garnish with a lemon twist.
- 4.5 oz cinnamon tea*
- 5 oz The Saskatoon
- 2 ¼ t coconut sugar (or cane)
*Boil 9 oz water and briefly steep a cinnamon teabag (we use Pukka) to make a weak tea.
- Heat The Saskatoon to a strong simmer, whisk in sugar.
- Serve in a tea cup with optional cinnamon stick garnish.