It is the Vendor’s responsibility to ensure that all products and related content that the Vendor makes available on the Sipple online marketspace meet the requirements set forth in these Product Guidelines. Sipple reserves the right to update the Product Guidelines from time to time, with or without notice, so please check back periodically for changes. Throughout the Product Guidelines, the word “include” or “including” means “including, but not limited to.” Capitalized terms used herein but not defined shall have the meanings given to them in the General Terms and Vendor Terms, as applicable, and the terms and conditions of all of the foregoing are incorporated herein by reference. You acknowledge and agree to:
- abide by these Product Guidelines, Sipple’s Terms of Service and Sipple’s Vendor Terms (if you are a Vendor);
- comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations, including safety, labeling, testing, warning, import, export, regional certifications and all other applicable consumer protection law requirements;
- not infringe upon the intellectual property, publicity or other rights of any third parties;
- not provide any false, inaccurate or misleading information about your products; and
- ensure that the products you sell are allowed to be sold from your jurisdiction to Customers.
You acknowledge and agree that Sipple is not responsible for determining whether you meet the above requirements, and you hereby release Sipple from any liability with respect thereto. Your compliance with the foregoing requirement is a material condition of your participation as a Vendor on the Sipple online marketspace.
Sipple does not allow any of the following products on the Sipple marketspace:
- Products containing any alcohol amount by volume higher than 0.5%
- Counterfeit products or products that you do not have the right to sell (e.g., products that you do not make or that are not under your brand)
- Products containing any amount of drugs, including prescription, legal or illegal drugs
- Any products that contain Cannabidiol (CBD) or Tetrahydrocannabinol (THC) higher than 0.3%
- Drug paraphernalia
- Tobacco and other smoking paraphernalia
- Any hazardous, toxic, flammable, biohazardous, unsafe or dangerous products
- Any recalled products
- Dietary supplements
- Animal or animal products
- Pornography, including images, videos or other offensive materials
- Products that are offensive or promote, incite or glorify hate or violence towards any person or group
- Culturally insensitive products
- Products related to terrorist organizations
- Confederate flag merchandise
- Digital goods
- Gift cards
- Currency, coins, cash equivalents, Bitcoin or other similar digital currency
- Lottery related items
- Any perishable foods, including meat, fish, vegetables, fruits and dairy products
- Any products containing asbestos or flame-retardant chemicals
- Counterfeit goods
- Used goods
- Any other products that Sipple determines in its discretion to be inappropriate for availability on the Sipple marketspace.
Compliance with Laws
Vendors are solely responsible for being familiar with and complying with all applicable laws, rules and regulations relevant to the products they make available through Sipple (whether international, federal, state, local or otherwise). This includes the following (but please note this list is not exhaustive and it is each Vendor’s responsibility to know what laws, rules and regulations apply to you):
- Packaging and product labeling laws (apparel or otherwise)
- “Made in America” laws
- Eco-friendly laws
- Plastic bag warning labels and laws
- California’s Prop 65 (the Safe Drinking Water and Toxic Enforcement Act of 1986)
- California’s Compliance with Metal Containing Jewelry law
Vendors agree to immediately inform Sipple if any of your products have been recalled, giving at least the following information: (a) product name; (b) SKU or other identifying number; (c) number of units sold to Customers; (d) purpose of recall; and (e) any other information necessary so that the products may be properly and quickly recalled. You release Sipple of any liability from any harm or damage done by recalled products, whether such recall occurred before or after such harm or damage.
Vendors agree to defend, indemnify, and hold Sipple, and any of its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, partners, successors, and assigns, and each of their owners, members, officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, contractors, subcontractors, licensors, service providers and third party content providers, harmless from any claims, liabilities, damages, judgments, awards, losses, costs, expenses or fees (including reasonable legal and accounting fees) that Sipple may incur, due to any negligent or willful acts or omissions (including, but not limited to, sale of recalled products whether such recall occurred prior to or after such sale, breaches of these Product Guidelines or the Vendor Terms, and/or any law or the rights of a third party, and/or your use of or participation on the Platform) of Vendor, its agents or employees, in the performance of its obligations hereunder. For clarity, Vendor's indemnification obligation includes, but is not limited to, any and all claims, losses, liabilities, and expenses (including attorneys' fees) incurred by Sipple for injury (including death) to any party and property damage, arising out of or relating to the acts or omissions of Vendor and the Vendor representatives.
Violation of These Product Guidelines
If you breach any of these Product Guidelines, Sipple will have the right to deactivate products, temporarily suspend or permanently terminate your account and/or Sipple’s General Terms and/or Vendor Terms, in its sole discretion and without prior notice to you.
Sipple will have the right to investigate and prosecute violations of these Product Guidelines to the fullest extent permitted by law. Sipple may involve and cooperate with law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who violate these Product Guidelines. You acknowledge and agree that Sipple has no obligation to ensure that your products comply with these Product Guidelines but has the right to do to ensure your compliance with these Product Guidelines, to investigate a complaint or to comply with applicable law or the order or requirement of a court, administrative agency or other governmental body. Sipple reserves the right, at any time and without prior notice, to remove or disable access to any of Vendor’s products that Sipple, in its sole discretion, considers to be in violation of these Vendor Terms or otherwise harmful to Sipple. Sipple reserves the right to cooperate fully with law enforcement, and to involve and share information with law enforcement, governmental agencies or other oversight bodies if Sipple suspects illegal activity may be taking place.